| | Symptons on for last one year; is this IBS? Scared
I am new to this forum and was looking for advice from fellow members on whether I could possibly have IBS or something more serious. Below is a list of my main symptoms:
1. Feeling bloated
2. Very gassy, get progressively worse through the day
3. Abdominal pain on the left side; usually get worse over the day especially after lunch
4. Urgent urge to use the toilet sometimes; no vomitting
5. Diarrhea like stools, sometimes bit constipated but when I do go to the loo its either watery or flaky
6. Stopped having milk because thought I might be lactose intolerant.
7. Irregular heart beats often very fast
8. Feeling hot and feverish
9. Muscle and joint pain especially legs and back
10 Feel distracted and tired all the time; difficult to concentrate and focus.
Do you think this could be IBS? WOuld be great to get your feedback.