It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2001, 07:30 PM   #1

sashalynn HB User
Nausea

For the past week I have been constipated. I have passed pebble like hard stools and then sometimes I pass thin soft type stools. I am often nauseated after I eat and sometimes experience dizziness, which seems to pass when I belch or my stomach calms down. Tomorrow I am going to start taking Metamucil daily to see if that can help me go. Is this irritable bowel? Can your stools occasionally be light in colour? Any suggestions on what can make me feel better?

Old 07-23-2001, 07:25 PM   #2

Cdog HB User
Re: Nausea

Hi,
With the Metamucil be sure to drink plenty of water.
The nausea & dizziness can be from traped gas pushing up. And yes, on stool color. How "light"? I can not tell you if this is IBS. Good Luck-- cd

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2001, 11:42 AM   #3

Markr HB User
Re: Nausea

I have nausea and upper abdominal pain especially after I eat. Since mid 2000 I have had fecal tests colonosopy Endoscopy(x2) Abdominal ct scan, Upper Gi(x2 over a year)blood bee diagnosed with work and numerous ultrasounds. The only thing I have is Gerd and 2 duodenal ulcers which were caused by h pylori and have been eradicated. I had a second endoscope 3 months ago which was all clear. I hate the pain and especially the nausea so I can sympathize, good luck!

Closed Thread