It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2001, 08:25 AM   #1
(female)

babesbarn HB User
Any good sites with IBS recipes? What can you eat?

I was wondering if there were any known sites by anyone that have recipes or information of food you can eat. I know alot of things that you cannot eat. But what is good to eat? Meals have to be prepared carefully I assume and there must be some crafty individual who has made a science of this.

Also I purchased Flaxseed Oil. Is that ok rather than Flaxseed powder? Can you take it alone or do you have to go on a regiment of one day this and one day that? The bottle only says to take it with meals. My husband dreads even putting food in his mouth now. He is very malnourished.

Old 11-11-2001, 10:03 AM   #2
Veteran

Angelene HB User
Re: Any good sites with IBS recipes? What can you eat?

There are plenty of things to eat!! And no, you do not have to be a gourmet chef to prepare these recipies!!

here is the link:
<A HREF="http://www.eatingforibs.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.eatingforibs.com/</A>

I will say that the peppermint mocha fudge cake is DELICIOUS! Also, most of the recipes are vegan or easily made that way with substitutions.

Good Luck!

------------------
I'm not a newbie!! I'm a senior member but my account got messed up!! So...Yeah.
"There's only us, there's only this: forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way, No Day But Today!" --Rent

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread