It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
(female)

jiiziiz HB User
Red face I have IBS, scared about Parasite?

I'm very scared I have a parasite..
OK PLEASE bear with me because I have an irrational fear of diarrhea and getting sick, emetophobia.
I also believe I'm a hypochondriac, however you spell it. I have anxiety of many kinds.. So don't get mad!
Well, I have celiac disease, lactose intolerance, and IBS. So I have chronic irregular BMs and stomach things.
UGH..
But for a few years I had this feeling like at the tip of my butt that was like a vibrating feeling, usually before i had to go to the bathroom kind of like how i describe it, going down feeling, where it feels like this line of vibration going down to the tip of my butt, sometimes repeatedly, over and over again.
No one understands, except I read about people with parasites who said they had this vibrating rumbling feeling in their pelvis which is the closest I've heard of to something like me.
I have some symptoms of parasites but it would very well just be my IBS. The irregular BM, stomach pain sometime. I have a kitty, if that makes a difference. She's an inside kitty though.
I'm not scared of having the parasite, but well I am, but only because that means I'd have to get rid of it, either with a cleanse or medicine, which have awful side effects, including diarrhea and vomiting. I can't even think about that without feeling like i'm going to die. you don't have any idea..

Or what if the worms start coming out of me? Like a long worm coming out of my butt? Ew, this is so gross and scary. If that happened I think i'd faint on the toilet. What if it was so long it got stuck and I had to pull it out? I wish they could put me to sleep and open my up and just take out the worms, then sew me back up.
I'd rather die, I'm that scared. I rather be slaughtered.. It's torture to me.

Do you think I have them? I'm getting tested, my doctor doesn't think I have any, but I'm so paranoid so they said it's ok to just rule it out.
I'm only 14.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
celiac disease, diarrhea, ibs, intestinal, parasite