It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
(male)

Tekkai HB User
Exclamation Testicle, Abdominal, Gas, pain, tingling sensation in scrotum.

Hello everyone .

im 16 - year old healthy boy. Troughtout my life, i've never had any operation's or any illnesses, and always been healthy.

In my easter vecation, i was being very lazy and laiying down on my bed and watching all sesong's / episodes off dexter, this persisted the next 5 days. in that time i've drunk around 6 bottles off 1,5 (l) soda, around 1 and a half soda bottle a day. and eaten alot off junk food. Also every day i've been masturbating b4 going to sleep, or at morning. (around 2 months b4 this, i had some burning sensation while starting to take a pee, from overmasturbation). Then after 3 days off being unhealthy, my left testicle started hurting, and later day after i got this pain in my abdom. Day after that the testicle pain, rotated and the right one started, so did the abdom pain. Then i started to have some gas, i took a shower, and cheaked my right testicle, it kinda hurt to touch it, i cheaked for lumps, but only thing i chould feel was my (epedemis) <-- i think its called.), I've had this kind of pain before, when i was younger, but it only lasted for 2 days. This time it has persisted for a week, i told my mother yesterday, and she said, if the pain dosent stop until monday (4 day's from now). She will take me to the doctor, she sais abdominal pain/testicle pain (if persisting longer then 1 week) anything less is not serious. today while doing self exam, like the other 3 day's i've been doing this. the left testicle that started hurting in first place, has kinda gone up like, when you take a bath in reaaaaly cold water, and kinda turned, this choulden't be testicle torsion i am sure, my right testicle, has dull pain, when i breath in it takes around 3 -4 secounds it starts to hurt, then goes away, and it keeps repeating, also, i have had some gas, more then usual, and when i only have abit pee in my bladder i have to go empty it, (also happends when i catch a cold). B4 i go to the doctor / urogolist, i would like some answears just to relieve myself, when i start stressing the pain seems to come, but when i oversee it goes away, also while waking up today i feelt nothing, 2 healthy testicles and no pain, however after 4 hours off straight gym today at school it was this Fotball cup thingie, they started hurting again. Chould this be due to my tight boxers, that i maybe have squeezed my one testicle? anyways, any respond is apreciated

thanks,
Tenkai.

Update: My testicle's have slightly improved (when the pain first started i masturbated once again and it hurt to much, so i was afraid to do it for a whole week), now after a week i masturbated again, when they were almost no hurting, but now i think i bruised them again, its berlynoticeble pain, but i feel their kinda bruised/not swollen. (and under my testicle's or behind my testicle's for that mather, i got this burning sensation. i have never been sexually active and im still a virgin.

Last edited by Tekkai; 03-10-2012 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Because, pains getting beter.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
abdominal pain, gas, testicle pain, tingelings