It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
(female)

ash0430 HB User
Red face IBS pain, or something more?

Hello everyone<

I am new to this, and have been having a lot of problems lately. I have anxitey & stress problems, I'm also told by my doctor that I have IBS and fibromyljia < (don't know how to spell it sry) I had my gallbladder taken out almost a year ago. I have been recently upper right side pain in my stomach. It's a pain I can handle but it still hurts. I have been to my doctor a couple times and he always tells me its just the IBS but why would i have this on going pain.. Sometimes i also get it on the left side and I dont go to the bathroom as much as I know i should be. I get bloated a lot and its annoying sometimes i get gas pains too..im not sure but sometimes i cant push the gas out, sometimes i cant go to the bathroom and other times everything runs quicker then normal. Im sorry this sounds gross but im very scared. sometimes i think its appendix i am severely scared of surgery.. O.O and dont want another one.. But im sure that I would have been in the hospital by now and this has been about a month. My doctor has mentioned a colonoscipy But im 18 and he thinks its more or less stress and IBS he has been my doctor for about 2 almost 3 years and hasnt steared me wrong but this is just so weird I just wanna know whats going on with me please someone help.:"(

Closed Thread

Tags
anxiety, appendicitis, ibs symptoms, stress