It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
(female)

ibs sucks HB User
Question for ibs-d folks

I have been suffering for 6 years now. I have tried a lot of meds which constipate me and then I have THAT problem....In a nutshell, I'm going to see my gastro dr AGAIN soon and need helpful suggestions for what is working for you, with pain and the diarrhea????? That way I have some prior knowledge and could possibly request certain medications. I am so tired of the pain in my belly, it is so horrible and I usually just don't bother to leave the house anymore unless I starve myself for about 2 days prior to going somewhere and that isn't good either. I have taken out foods and added them back to my diet and basically it is every single thing I eat except rice and we all know I can't live off of rice forever. Please...any helpful suggestions on what is working for you will be great, thanks in advance

Old 05-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

2HelpU HB User
Re: for ibs-d folks

IBS does suck and you are right about that . . .

I am re-printing a post I recently wrote for another in the hopes that you can understand a probable main cause of gastro-intestinal problems. You are probably fairly young to be having these kinds of problems, but it does happen quite frequently today so try to read what I am saying and research what I recommend and you will be miles ahead of most people on health issues. Hopefully your doctor might find something out of the ordinary he can help you with, but if not then you will be able to help yourself with the following knowledge:

There are a number of theories and research papers about the causes of IBS . . . but this sounds logical: Most IBS is brought about by stressors and food/substance intolerances or allergies and of course possibly food poisoning.. When you are consuming an allergen as in a particular food, it will not readily or at all be used by your body nor absorbed into your system because your Brain/Central nervous system will fight its energy from going deeper into your system. Until this particular food/substance item is treated by re-coding the Central nervous system to accept it, it will continue to be rejected by the body. I don't know why a particular food or seemingly harmless substance appears as a danger to one's body . . . we just know that it does and until this message to your brain changes, the body will continue to reject it and act against it. It's as if the brain doesn't recognize the energy of an allergen or foreign substance and it puts up a fight to avoid it and this can cause all sorts of symptoms and manifestations and blockages in the body's energy channels that normally isn't there in asymptomatic individuals as their energies are free to flow normally to all the organs and tissues of the body.

Also when you do knowingly or unknowingly consume an allergen, the fight your body puts up against it does not usually go away immediately, but can linger on and on for days, weeks, or years in extremely sensitive people. Thus if you aren't aware exactly what is an allergen to your own body and what isn't, you can get into a real problem as you continue to unknowingly consume frequent allergens over and over again. Thus gastro-intestional problems can actually accelerate and turn into full blown illnesses and diseases over time. Added to that are all the prescriptions and medications people take to try to control just their IBS symptoms AND what happens if you are allergic to any of those too . . . you now have a compounded problem that usually just makes everything worse and can then even be fatal or make you feel like it is.

I want to make note that spinal subluxations or serious vertebrae misalignments in the neck and back can produce similar symptoms and disease in the body as do allergens since both cause energy blockages to develop so a very specially skilled chiropractor that is able to help you with spinal problems is also a must to continue to stay in good health and keep your organs functioning properly with plenty of energy and nutrition.

Today's energy medical technology for allergy elimination so many people are now being helped with many serious symptoms alleviated and ourselves (myself at 65 and wife at 57) being part of that for the past 10 years as we now understand it and how to quickly test and non-invasively treat for allergy elimination and then watch the symptoms and manifested problems from these allergies mostly just disappear. NAET is not a hard science, but a blend of allotropic, oriental, kinesiology, and chiropractic. We just can't believe that the world doesn't already know about this seemingly simple miraculous technique. Anyway we believe that all doctors and pharmacists are going to need to learn at least thru MRT (muscle response testing) how to instantly test a patient for an allergen to a prescribed or recommended medication or drug before it is even dispensed while some doctors are already learning the treatment for the allergy elimination as opposed to the older conventional methods of injection or avoidance which offered no promises. Western Medicine doesn't seem to be able to find the causes very often so you have to also depend on yourself to do the detective work to find the reasons why you are having these problems.

Try not to consider feeling so low or drastically changing your life because of this issue . . . just learn more information about it, spend time researching NAET, and I bet you'll find your answers. My wife and I have used these techniques for years very successfully to keep most serious allergies and IBS issues away so we tell our story frequently in the hopes that many others can be helped in similar ways.

I wish you soon to be having improving health conditions!

DAD

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-01-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread