It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
(female)

lanna321 HB User
Ibs??

Hey Im new to these boards and i have been reading a couple of peoples post about IBs symptoms. First of all im a Female age 22 and I have been having severe gas problems. It feels like my stomach is filled up with gas all the time. I go to school and work and people are always coughing or making comments under their breathe that it stinks but i dont smell anything. I sometimes dont think i passed gas but apparently i did. WHenever I sit down my stomach feels uncomfortable and my butt hurts. Ive had blood in my stool but thats hemmoroids,and theyre normally yellowish and loose. I did a colonoscopy but nothing and my doctor doesnt help. Ive cut out drinking milk cause that just makes my stomach rumble as it feels like theirs bubbles poping in my abdominal i also limited my wheat. Right now im taking probiotics and fiber but other than that I have no clue what to do. Can anyone pls help me this been going on for months now

Old 10-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
(female)

Gugulimo HB UserGugulimo HB UserGugulimo HB UserGugulimo HB User
Re: Ibs??

Lanna, in my experience all the symptoms that you described do appear for gastritis/ibs. I am a sufferer myself. The bloating/gas used to be a very frequently (if not almost constantly present) symptom for me too. When having a tummy issue like this, it is normal to 'smell' if you know what I mean. It's all that acid and food doing their thing inside.

You might get some relief by trying out some of the yoga recommended for this bloating / gas issues. It has a 'gas' posture. For me, it helps me burp. Careful with your back and everything not to strain. Starting slowly is the way and gradually you'll be able to comfortably do the yoga moves...takes a bit of time. Also, try limiting rid of gas producing stuff from your diet. Beans, broccoli, pulses, normal white bread also produce gas (yeast), potatoes, oats, cheese, peas, ...likewise. This usually helps. I tend to include only 1 type of gas producing foods every other meal or so. That usually works for me. You might have to find the right balance that suits your tummy. Yellow stools normally indicate high acid levels. Very typically found with gastritis/ibs issues. When the stomach eventually calms down, it'll all go down with that. Are you taking any antiacids (over the counter ones)? Take meals on time and don't let the stomach go 'empty'. Foods that are hard to digest causes gas too. Light meals may help.

Keep us posted.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-05-2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website

The Following User Says Thank You to Gugulimo For This Useful Post:
lanna321 (10-05-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
(female)

lanna321 HB User
Re: Ibs??

No im not taking any antacids but ill try out the yoga, thanks alot for the comments.

Closed Thread