It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
(female)

jannar HB User
HELP!! IBS/constipation and sciatica

For the past week, I have been having gas, bloating and constipation. Last Friday, all of a sudden, I got a severe pain in my right hip area. I never had anything like this before, but it seemed to go slightly away after I went to the bathroom. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I had sciatica due to compression. He said, hot/cold, advil and rest. He also said it might take SIX WEEKS to go away. This is driving me crazy because I have so much to do in the next few weeks and it won't be easy to rest.

Has anyone else had this condition and what did you do for it? Will it come back again now that I'ved had this episode once? What should I eliminate in my diet to help?

Old 11-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
(female)

Saffypig HB User
Re: HELP!! IBS/constipation and sciatica

Hi, yes i have had IBS for years and had sciatica a while back, absolutely nightmare when you have constipation and it kicks in. But i found a great chiropractor, who managed to Alleviate, so may be worth going down that path?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread