It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 05:00 AM   #1
(female)

Kateire11 HB User
Do i have IBS?

everything i seem to eat makes me bloated
i eat really healthy but everything just seems to make me bloated and make my stomach hurt.
i always have trouble with my bowels and my mom complains about it.
sorry for the discription but they are like ''rabbit dropping'' in my moms own words but sometimes i can get really bad diarhhea after i eat something unhealthy and i'm sitting on the toilet with nausea and cold sweat
but Last night, i binged on alot of cookies and handfulls of cereal and was really bloated all night and went to bed like that
but then woke up this morning at 9 am with a sharp stinging pain in my stomach and went to the toilet to try and poo and i couldn't, and i got cold sweats and i puked on the toilet while trying to poo
(Sorry, it sounds gross but my lower abdominal was in so much pain i couldn't movie to get down)
and i swallowed some puke and now for the past 5 hours ive had this stinging pain in my lower abdominal and a lower back pain like i have my period but i don't have my period.
Sorry if i havent explained this very well but i am trying my best.
I tell my parents that i have IBS but they dont believe me
I feel like i have every symptons of IBS.

Closed Thread