It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Terlin HB User
Red face Painful bloating can't sit

After inguinal hernia surgery in April 2011
Then had severe bloating and incompete bowel evacuation, then developed difficulty urinating. Had upper gi and mamomatry, and defagram, gastroscope said I had pelvic floor dysplasia or other docs said non corrdenating sphincter been through biofeedback 3 months and been put on all sorts of laxitives, now I'm going every day, but still painfully bloted. Hard even to pas gas still can't sit because pain and they haven't a reason for my urine retention. Therapist thinks its linked to dropped pelvic floor. But off laxitives and have bms but no relief and rectum seems to go numb. Anybody have similar problem. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Terlin; 02-09-2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Also gut seems so full hard to take deep breath and also have small fiber neuropathy which has increased since operation

Reply Reply