It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #16
(female)

tashamorris HB User
Re: Happiness

Nice to read you "happiness" wish you all the luck! Just keep the faith..

Well, I have just one true happiness in life that's when a baby was born that I consider God's gift in our family. He is truly an angel!

Old 05-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #17
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Thank you for all the warm and thoughtful responses. I enjoyed every single one of them. What I found to be the sweetest about so many of the responses is what simple pleasures lead us towards happiness, our loved ones, our pets, babies, nature, without mention of objects or possessions.

The ability to share the quality of those simple holders of happiness to our children, our loved ones and those who pass through our lives, is the best gift we can give to this world, and one which is so much in need.

Anytime we see a chance to offer our hand, to offer our smile, to help one in need, let is take it and understand that it will be returned to us tenfold. While the return should not be the motivation for us to offer our help to others, it is quite an incentive! We will all have that day that we desperately need the help of another, and let is hope that we have paid our way forward to be deserving of the help we need. The world is full of good people, and your responses further prove that to me!

Janet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #18
(female)

Zara Mari HB User

I went out of the country to work at the same time become closer to my ex. It turned out that after 4 months of online relationship (he's my classmate in high school), 1 month of working in the country where he's working, I found out that he's been living with his other girlfriend. I immediately broke up with him but waited 7 months before I went back home. I didnít wait for him, I just want to prove to myself that I can do well on my job even if my heart is broken. I did get a permanent position but a part of me wanted to go back.

Three months later, I was employed on a company (they contacted me thrice) where I met my current boyfriend who's been so understanding and loving. He makes me happy and cry at the same time. Itís a good thing for me and for the relationship. Though it's a whirlwind attraction, I find love in him. I'm not staying with him BTW, but we are in the same team so we eat together and small sweetness in the office makes me fall deeper. After a month relationship, he already introduced me to his dadís family.

So aside from my better half, my family and friends make me happy

Old 06-09-2011, 04:26 AM   #19
(male)

Johnson03 HB User

Happiness is an important feeling of Human being which comes from inner when a person have achieved what he has planned .

Old 06-23-2011, 05:25 AM   #20
(male)

Eldwin HB User

Hi lexiemay,
Glad to know that you met man of your dreams.
Well being with my family is what make me happy. Doing anything to cheer them and to bring smile on their face makes me happy.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:22 AM   #21
Inactive
(female)

Dark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB User

Many things - great and small, personal and material - make me happy. My boyfriend makes me happy, especially now. In the past, I used to be irrationally angry with him a lot, but I eventually realized I was being unfair to him and ended up pretty much falling in love with him all over again. I truly hope we can stay together; I feel as giddy now as I did when I began longing for him about seven years ago.

My pets make me happy too, like when I wake up and I've got all my cats snuggled against my legs. Or I hold or pet any of them and they purr. I love knowing I can make them happy.

Then there are some things that aren't really personal, but more objective or material. For example, coffee makes me happy. I don't know if it's the caffeine, but a cup of coffee prepared exactly my way is something that makes me feel content. Another thing is finding something wonderful at the thrift store, like the missing piece to a collection of mine, or a pair of jeans that fit just right.

Making others happy or making them laugh is something else that makes me feel happy myself. Knowing I said just the right thing to make someone's day or to make someone smile just provides such a great rush.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #22
(female)

Emly HB User

There are a lot of things that make me feel happy..I love the presence of my hubby and my family of course.I love the picnics and parties arranged with the family etc etc!

Old 03-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #23
(male)

vgktl HB User

Looking deep in to the innocent eyes of a smiling infant makes me immensly happy!No parallels to smiling along with an infant!

Closed Thread