It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
(female)

roguewolf HB User
Question Totally weird dream

Ok so ive had a seriously weird dream...more weird than usual actually. There are bits and peices that I do remember and it well is kinda creepy. Anyways it starts out as me and a bunch of kids dressed in clothing from the 1920's walking around the streets. But whats weird about the street is everything is in sephia..I think thats how you spell it, and we were looking for something. Then all of a sudden me and the kids are in a cavern that is connected to the street, we find basically dead bodies lying around. After about five minutes of being there I hear the alarm that goes off when it is curfew time, basically the same sound from silent hill. And then one of the kids starts freaking out and all of a sudden I see mud water spill out of the kids mouth like it was as if a camera was in the middle of his throat and goes backwards until the water spews out of his mouth. Then it goes to where I see myself and its as if im watching a movie and I watch myself walk across the street, there are no people around at all, the wind isnt even blowing, and I remember thinking what am I looking for? Oh yeah thats my character and her mom is dead. And I wake up feeling odd.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Totally weird dream

Hi there Roguewolf! It has been said that eating late at night can cause bad dreams. Meals should be scheduled 5 hours apart with the last meal a light one if at all. Fruit and a peice of bread is good for supper. The last meal should be taken several hours before bedtime. Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
(female)

roguewolf HB User

Hmm never knew that, well thanks .

Old 08-31-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi Roguewolf! you're welcome!

Old 09-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
(male)

Ezbreeze HB User

I am going to take the advice and cut out the midnight snacks.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
(male)

lanemiller HB User

That is a very strange dream. They say that all dreams mean something. I wonder what this one means

Old 11-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
(male)

Zoran HB User

OK, lets make one thing clear, food doesn't make you have bad dreams no matter what time you eat. Where do you guys get these silly ideas
But your dream sounds like you're a fan of horror movies. Have you watched any lately, or talked about with your friends?

Old 11-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
Facilitator
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
OK, lets make one thing clear, food doesn't make you have bad dreams no matter what time you eat. Where do you guys get these silly ideas
But your dream sounds like you're a fan of horror movies. Have you watched any lately, or talked about with your friends?
I found it in a book and know people that it happens to. If the rules are stuck to very seldom is there any nightmare. Usually there is almost dreamless sleep.

Last edited by sjb; 11-01-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
(male)

travelguy HB User

I have really weird dreams all the time!

I'd love to know what it means!

Closed Thread