It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Talking What's the happiest time in your life?

Whats the happiest time in your life?

Old 09-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
(female)

PAYNE HB User
Re: Whats the happiest time in your life?

Interesting question....I'd say I'm happy now. But not always...In fact, I have bipolar disorder, fibromyalgia, and a slew of other health problems. I find that I'm accumulating more and more as I age--like an old car with parts breaking down, I guess. I'll just say "I'm in my mid-fifties." I like Christmas time the best. I look forward to it every year.

I think Lincoln once said something like, "People are as happy as they make up their minds to be."

What's the happiest time for you?

The following user gives a hug of support to PAYNE:
dunwack (06-19-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

the day i landed down the grand canyon back in year 2000. went on a helicopter ride. had a lovely fresh dinner and the pilot was hot too lol. thats one of my happiest times in my life.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
(male)

Hombre1985 HB User

The time me and my family were enjoying Christmas Eve together. It had not been snowing the whole winter and it was really dark outside. It was before my brother went too live with his family in another town so the whole family was together. All of a sudden when we were opening our presents it started snowing. It was dark outside but the snow lightened up the whole street.
I remember us kids going outside to trow snowballs at each other. It was by my definition the perfect moment

The Following User Says Thank You to Hombre1985 For This Useful Post:
Crftt (07-21-2011)
Old 09-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
(female)

Basswife HB UserBasswife HB User
Re: What's the happiest time in your life?

Giving birth to my daughter, healthy and well and relaxed.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #6
(female)

1wholuvsbooks HB User

It seems lately that when someone ask me when was the happiest time in your life I always say being a mom.When I first found out I was pregnant with our 1st child my husband was beside himself with worry. He had expressed that he wasn't ready for kids yet and we were only married 8 month when I became pregnant.Well we managed to stay together and every year there after was worth it. There have been many ups and downs but we worked things out and forgave each other for the wrongs. I loved having my little kids around and being a mom and wife.Everything that I had hoped for has unfolded in my life. Now our kids are 29 and 25 we have are life together and a future to explore I am glad we stayed together and find everyday something to be happy about.

Last edited by 1wholuvsbooks; 09-17-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
(female)

hopefullyhearin HB User

NOW!!! I have been hard of hearing my whole life, and was told that they would never be able to fix it. I'm now 32 years old, and went back after marrying a very deep-voiced man. It would be nice to hear my husband, afterall!!! Anyway, I am one day post op after my stapedectomy surgery on my right ear. They took out a bone that was fused, and replaced it with a titanium prosthesis. It will be a few weeks until I know for sure how much better I can hear....but the surgeon said it was successful. I'm so excited!!!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: hopefullyhearin
dunwack (06-19-2011), krissyk73 (07-13-2011)
Old 11-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
(male)

Zoran HB User

The best answer to this question is given in the Simpsons: the movie. When Burt says 'this is the worst day of my life' Homer replies 'the worst day of your life so far'. In the end of the movie Burt says 'this is the best day of my life' and Homer replies 'The best day so far'. If I say the best day was yesterday, I wouldn't have much to hope for tomorrow, would I? So I chose to vote every part of my life as the best so far.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB UserSunsetnan HB User

Great answer, Zoran. I would have to say that every morning when my kids are sleeping and I sneak up to them and wake them with a kiss and a hug is my happiesst time. They are usually cuddly and open to affection and all defenses are down- did I mention that they're teenagers? So, like Zoran and Bart Simpson, that's my happiest time, so far.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #10
(female)

tracydayman HB User

right now is the happiest time in my life ive a good job a nice car a fiance who loves me on the other side i had a best friend who turned viscious keeps txtin my fiance viscious lies saying i aborted a baby and sleep around luckily for me my partner is not silly he was also there the whole way through the miscarriage i sadly went through as was my mother so this is why its the happiest time of my life i found out who my real friends are and she is not one ive a family who support me and i have a loving fiance who never swayed or doubted me once so that is my story and remember this no matter what good will always shine through
xxx

Old 11-23-2010, 05:06 AM   #11
(female)

laura002 HB User

My happiest moment in life was when My baby was born. I am so much exciting and happiest moment in my life. That's was normal delivery because of god's grace. I can't explain in words how much I am happy till the date when I remember that moment.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #12
(female)

RamonaRK HB User

Getting hired at my current job, and getting my acid reflux under control compared to last year.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #13
(male)

bylm85 HB Userbylm85 HB Userbylm85 HB User

My happiest moment was when my wonderful and beautiful fiance accepted my proposal. Now if only planning a wedding wasn't so stressful. Thankfully enough she's not like the Bridezilla's you see on TV =)

Old 01-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #14
(male)

Remingtonn HB User

The happiest time in my life is that when i saw my grandma once again in a good health...She was having memory loss attack and i was very worried about her as i love her a lot...So when she recovered completely i was very happy to see her...

Last edited by Remingtonn; 01-15-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #15
(male)

Clenbut HB User

The happiest time of my life was when my niece born.When i saw her first time i will remember it for whole of my life..

Closed Thread