It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2010, 02:36 AM   #1
(female)

chongo HB User
Christmas Help!!!

Hi all,

Well, its Christmas time and I'm yet again stuck for ideas for my Boyfriend... Also we have our 2 year anniversary on the 2nd December :S
I am looking for unusual presents but have no idea what to do. Can someone please give me some suggestions!

Thank you

Old 11-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
(female)

samteri HB User
Re: Christmas Help!!!

Good day,

Oh I hear you. I always get my boyfriend clothing or shoes. But I wanna do something different this year. He loves pepsi, so I might buy him $100 worth of pepsi haha.. but then he would prob get in trouble in the near future of too much sugar! lol

What is your man into? Sports? Music? Food? Beer?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #3
(female)

chongo HB User

Haha
Well, he's 21 and is not your typical 21 year old lol. He loves playing Air Soft but i have got hi some stuff for that. He's not into sports either. He does love films, photography and editing but i cant think of anything to do with that. I'm so stuck :S he's so hard to buy for.

Thanks for replying

Old 11-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User

I did an internet search and there are tons of film festivals throughout the UK. Tickets to one of those would be unique and something you could share. You could see if there is anything near you this winter.

I have a large festival near me in January that I attend every year and it is extremely fun. You get to see things you normally wouldn't and sometimes get to do Q & A's with the writers, directors, producers, actors, etc... with the films. Most of the time tickets aren't too expensive for locals.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #5
(female)

chongo HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainReader View Post
I did an internet search and there are tons of film festivals throughout the UK. Tickets to one of those would be unique and something you could share. You could see if there is anything near you this winter.

I have a large festival near me in January that I attend every year and it is extremely fun. You get to see things you normally wouldn't and sometimes get to do Q & A's with the writers, directors, producers, actors, etc... with the films. Most of the time tickets aren't too expensive for locals.
Good idea Thanks

Old 12-07-2010, 03:07 AM   #6
(female)

chongo HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordway15 View Post
I never know what to get my boyfriend for Christmas and the advice I always get is electronics. Last year I got my BF satellite radio for his car and he loved it! It's great since he loves music and sports so he has more radio stations to listen to and he can find every single baseball and football game he wants to. I got mine from Best Buy.
Ah thats different thanks... Might take a trip up there and have a browse

Old 12-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
(female)

michlady HB User

maybe a photography software. there are a few cool ones out there. men are hard to buy for period lol good luck

Old 12-08-2010, 01:50 AM   #8
(female)

chongo HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by michlady View Post
maybe a photography software. there are a few cool ones out there. men are hard to buy for period lol good luck
He has all the photo software going! Lol. He is so fussy too, so that makes it so much harder Lol

Thanks

Old 12-20-2010, 03:08 AM   #9
(female)

chongo HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaford321 View Post
It sucks that the joys of Christmas are always overshadowed by the stress of getting good presents.
Definitely.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #10
(male)

stacwerk HB User

Me and my family used to do the gift exchange, but you can only use so many sweaters etc. Now everyone pretty well gets whatever they want or need all through out the year.

Closed Thread