It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

It's Life - Off Topic Discussions Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
(male)

calvn4 HB User
Whats the happiest time in your life?

When I was student. I do my studies in 10th standard. i can alway do hard work for studies. I always read more times and but i have not achieved my goal. when my first exam was running .After result I was not satisfied with my result. I will started to do hard work. when my final exam completed and I think that i will get 85% But when result can be declare I have got 91 % . It is amazing and unbelievable movement. It is the happiest movement in my life. Now my future can be bright and current i am doing the study last year MBBS.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: Whats the happiest time in your life?

When I was raising my daughter. I so loved watching her grow up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
(male)

gk737 HB Usergk737 HB Usergk737 HB User

I'm a student at the moment, and I'm in the anxiety/panic neck of the woods, so I actually find it quite helpful to re-visit some of my special memories. I have always had an interest in the night sky, and of course, the wonderful universe out there has given me some lovely memories. I can vividly remember, years ago, lying on a beach in the Maldives islands next to my mum, just staring up at the amazing sky, seeing so many stars, shooting stars and even some galaxies, that it made me feel very emotional. That is one of the moments that gave me a purpose in life.
Similarly, I will always remember a cold, windy night when my dad took me outside to see the old russian space station flying over the roof of my house - it stirred up so many thoughts inside me when I saw the tiny dot of light, knowing that there were actually people on there flying 20 times faster than the speed of sound, paying a 'special visit' to my neighburhood. Also, seeing the whale show at SeaWorld in Florida gave me a very close affinity to marine animals and the undersea world, which is with me to this day.

Little snippets like that just make me feel so warm inside when I think of how I felt then!!

Old 10-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
(female)

Tinkabell77 HB User
Smile Re: Whats the happiest time in your life?

That is so amazing! I love to hear things like that. I can remember when I was much younger. I lived in the counrty, and they night sky was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. It comforted me. But the first time I laid eyes on those boys of mine, I knew what love really meant. I didn't know one could love another so much until that moment. I didn't plan for them, but I wouldn't give anything for them. They are now 14 and 17, and they still come in my room before bed and hug me, and tell me they love me. That has to be the happiest moments in my life.

Old 11-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #5
(male)

Ovechkin HB User

i don't know yet. i really hope it hasn't happened yet.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:50 PM   #6
(female)

mustlovecats HB User

When I go visit my folks, is so far and expensive that I don't get to go often!

Old 02-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
(female)

Emly HB User

When I got married it was the most happiest and lovely movement of my life.I really Love my Hubby!

Old 04-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #8
(female)

Jenny Penn HB User

Maybe when I met my boyfriend.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

MrAK HB UserMrAK HB User

I don't know... I mean just being alive and well is pretty good

Old 06-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #10
(female)

Ruby claire HB User

When i first bought my pet Sonu (Pomeranian puppy) to my home .. and it was like 10-15 days old... it used to sleep on my chest daily at the night time for almost till 4 months and i use to feel so happy looking at him ...

Old 07-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #11
(male)

aburame HB User

When I was raising and i see i was alive...................

Old 07-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #12
(female)

Princesa HB UserPrincesa HB User

Mine is getting married to my husband and having 2 great kids!

Old 10-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #13
(male)

Allennor HB User

the happiest moment of my life was when i leaded my team as a captain and we won at state level cricket tournament it was a great moment for us

Old 10-23-2012, 01:06 AM   #14
Inactive
(male)

Arrowroot HB User

Some of the happiest times in my life were when I was really into mushroom hunting and I had some great interesting finds and just fun days out in the field searching, followed by a nice dinner and a relaxing beer. Finding my soulmate and living happily with her now is another one.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:30 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User

raising my son when he was growing up spending great quality time with him, working in the yard, bonfires, roasting marshamellows, camping with him, cooking with him and even now when he visits (he's 27) its great. Makes me tear up a bit. Cathy

Reply Reply