HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   It's Life - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/its-life-off-topic-discussions/)
-   -   What I'm thankful for (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/its-life-off-topic-discussions/877682-what-im-thankful.html)

Alibrat147 11-12-2011 09:00 AM

What I'm thankful for

I am very thankful this year for all I've been given. I have a great family and awesome friends and a wonderful guy and all of his people that are great. I have my 2 activities that are so much fun to do.
Last but not least, I have my favorite guys in the world. The best band in the world the Backstreet Boys. I love my boys soooooooo much. :)

solofelix 11-12-2011 10:18 AM

Re: What I'm thankful for

There are many things that I am thankful for.
The most imporant one is waking up every morning to see a new day.
Thank you Lord Jesus for my life , my family and friends and thank you Jesus for loving me.

Solofelix.

Emly 03-08-2012 03:56 PM

There are a lot of things that I am thankful for.. I really thankful to God to bless me with my so nice,caring and Loving family.. I feel myself the luckiest person when I saw on my family caring me and loving me a lot...:)

LiliT 03-08-2012 05:24 PM

I am grateful for hope.

luckluckman 03-11-2012 05:02 PM

I'm thankful for my spirit and at least I still have a hope for a better life.

laurenergo 03-13-2012 07:59 AM

Thankful for my courage and supportive friends and family.

daisymae55 03-13-2012 08:41 PM

I am thankful for my family, my current health & gainful employment. Praise God!

Phoenix 03-16-2012 03:41 AM

Hello Alibrat147,

I'm thankful for all the things I seem to take for granted:my children,the air that I breathe,the recovery from illegal drug abuse and a myriad of others.
I need to remind myself that there's a purpose on this planet for me and nothing will happen before its time.

I'm thankful for the ability to realize this.

Truthfully
Phoenix

vgktl 03-16-2012 09:54 AM

I am thankful for being in this universe for His desire!

one4u 04-03-2012 12:04 PM

Thanx for my family for accepting me for who I am.

Also, thanx to our government for keeping us all entertained. It should get more entertaining in June when the Supreams get to sing and dance all over healthcare.

One last thing, thank God that God remembered to put oxygen in Earth's atmosphere... ;)

LovingLife139 06-02-2012 07:50 PM

I am immensely grateful for my thoughtful and caring husband...a supportive family...I have always been thankful for the intelligence that I have and utilize as it keeps me from making a lot of mistakes...I am thankful for the hobbies I have that I find entertaining, the skills I am good at. I am thankful for my experiences, both good and bad, since they made me into the person I am today. Oddly and materialistically, I am thankful for food...not many things can give me the same level of enjoyment that a good meal can (and usually one my husband cooks!). ;)

There are so many other things to be grateful for it's unreal. Memories, music, colors. I am also very grateful for individuality within people among other things. It makes things interesting. :)

Princess A 06-03-2012 04:07 AM

It was wonderful to read something positive.

natasha78 06-05-2012 12:06 PM

I'm thankful for my 2 healthy kids, loving hubby, and great friends.

ArcticWolf 06-05-2012 01:43 PM

Such a long list I could have...my friends, family, music, sports, job, home, games, fun, love, life here on earth, and hope of eternal life. Oh yes and of course my best non-human friend Ryu (dog) :D

LaraKr 06-11-2012 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=Alibrat147;4878216]I am very thankful this year for all I've been given. I have a great family and awesome friends and a wonderful guy and all of his people that are great. I have my 2 activities that are so much fun to do.
Last but not least, I have my favorite guys in the world. The best band in the world the Backstreet Boys. I love my boys soooooooo much. :)[/QUOTE]

This is good, I am so happy for you. I think everyone of us, if they start looking, will find things they are grateful for :-)