It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

duzford HB User
Stones and Leg Cramps

Every time I have stones I get muscle cramps in my calfs (Charlie Horse) does this happen to anyone else? I went to a covering urologist and Saturday and he looked at me like I was crazy when I said this yet my normal urologist never does - then again the personalities of the two docs are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Old 02-18-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
(female)

Skittlesgal35 HB User
Re: Stones and Leg Cramps

Hello, I am new to kidney stones - I just had one about 2 months ago, before that never knew anything about it, never had to, the pain was so intense I did feel pain in my right leg too, like muscle spasms, that radiated from my right side to my leg..i think because the nerves are connected, how bad was the pain you were going thru, how extreme,,,mine was EXTREME.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2007, 09:27 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

duzford HB User

I have had several bouts of stones and they have been tolerable. This last one seems to be the worse. I have 3 kidney stones and 2 uterer stones. Doc ordered Toradol which was helping but he gave me 10 days worth and the pharmacist will only give me 5. Went today for refill and pharmacist refuses to dispense it. This will be the first day without the toradol - have a feeling it will be a LONG Day. [Sunday so office is closed.]

Old 06-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
(female)

ruth54 HB User

2Plus, your doctor may have looked at you funny because he had never heard of leg cramps with stones before. Maybe you taught him something! Some things they just don't teach in medical school.

Closed Thread