It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
(male)

varadhak HB User
grey color urine

I am 28 years. I am able to see the urine color is grey. This can seen only when I first time urinate for that day after that urine is clear and normal. There is no pain or any other symptoms.

Could you please guide what should i do?

Old 10-13-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: grey color urine

now thats an interesting color. are you currently taking ANY types of medications or suppliments of any kind? that would be the very first thing to really look at, since some meds do actually change urine color in people. i take the muscle relaxer robaxin and my urine at times is kind of blueish? but only in the morning when our urine is just more concentrated. if you are not taking any meds or suppliments the next thing i would look at is foods? certain foods can do this too. have you tried just doing a search with "gray urine"? if you have not tried that, i would just search and see what you come up with. if you cannot find anything on your own, i would most certainly see your doc about this. they can do some tests on the urine itself to see if anything unusual is in it or some other problem may be going on. hopefully this just from something you are taking like a med or something, but it does need some looking into espescially if you are not taking any meds that could simply do this. that is just NOT the normal color that urine is supposed to be.please let me know what you find out. marcia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread