It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
(male)

dansmith HB User
Unhappy kidney stone and masturbation? pls help

I'm a male. 15 years of age. I have to accept I drank very little water when I was young.
When I was 12 years old, once my pee was red color (first time in my life). My doctor diagnosed me with microscopic hematurea. That day I had around 20 red cells in my urine. Later on I did urine tests every 3 months. My urine was perfectly normal colored but there were around 5 red cells every time. Sometimes the red cells wont be there and my urine would be completely normal.

I also have to say that I have been masturbating since I was 12. Sometimes I feel that when I masturbate the following urine test gives the red cells. However the doctors said that red cells were completely normal and some people are said to have around 5 red cells in their urine throughout their lifetime.

Finally now I am 15 years old and I just told you what happened from 3 years ago.
3 months back from present day I felt a lightning bolt of pain lash across my abdomen while I was sitting down. I came from my kidney (right or left not sure) and traveled to my right testicle. After that I started getting testicle pains for the rest of the day. The pain was mild and was only prominent when touched. It was not as unbearable as it would be if it were testicular torsion. I did an ultra sound scan of my testicles as the right one seemed to have a reduced blood flow. The next day the scan was repeated and the doctors found that blood flow had improved. The pain gradually receded. The testicle problem was no more.

Few weeks back from present day I started getting lower back pains (prominent in the right side). I did some blood tests (normal) and some ultra sound scans. I did not do any x rays. The ultra sound scan showed a tiny spec in my right kidney which the nephrologist identified as a probable kidney stone. However it was so tiny that he said that they were not going to operate on it nor were they going to crush it. They were hoping it would be washed out by the kidney and they told me to drink lots of water. As time went on my masturbating habit continued. I sometimes did once a day. Rarely maybe twice a day and sometimes thrice a week. The number of times I masturbated was totally random but I DID masturbate.

A few days back from present day I stretched myself because I was falling asleep (during the day) and my bladder was kinda full and I think the stretch pulled the bladder too tight or something and it hurt. It was my lower bladder at the point where my penis meets the body. Is it my prostrate that's hurting? I immediately went to the bathroom to urinate. I peed without any pain or anything. My pee was normal color.(whitish) After peeing I went and sat down on a chair and stretched myself again. This stretch too made my lower bladder hurt. This time my bladder was empty.I immediately googled my problem and I found out about the Proteus bacteria which could eventually lead to kidney infections and kidney failure. Do I have that bacteria? I have never had sex and I am still a virgin. I have never even had a girlfriend. I am totally scared and I always fear the worst so please don't write stuff that will make me wanna die.

I also want real answers, no jokes please. What is happening to me? Why do I keep on getting these pains in my bladder? I did an Ultrasound scan 3 months back as I told you earlier ... my bladder turned up normal in that one ... there was only a tiny spec in my right kidney. I do not have a family history for such problems and my urine has been the normal color for a long time. I have been completely normal and I have no other problems. Just this one. I also have to say that my lower back aches are concentrated towards the right side. The pain though does not seem to be coming from the kidney. It seems to be coming from the muscle which is way below the kidney and above the right buttock. and I think that's due to the fact that I am seated most of the time.

Are my problems related to the masturbation habit? Do you know any home remedies? Sometimes I feel like a normal person with NO problem. But then a problem crops up. I'm totally scared. Am I going to lose a kidney or something? I mean mankind is so developed but why cant they solve a simple problem like this? Or is it not that simple? I am drinking a lot of water now but I know I did not drink much at all when I was young (before I had red colored urine for the first time). The color of my urine is completely normal now and I only had reddish urine once in my life and that was what I told you earlier (when I was 12 yrs old).
How am I to survive with these scary problems. I am a shy person and don't like talking about private things like this.

Do I still have the tiny stone? How to I pass it out? Its been more that three months and if its there why does it not pass out?

I also have to mention I have a dermatological problem behind my knees. It scratches and feels very dry. However it is not a big problem for me and I already am using some creams for it. I do not think it is related to the kidney and bladder problem. Other than that I have no problems.

Please help me and god bless you all. I am really innocent and greatly in need of help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
(female)

glittergirl HB User
Re: kidney stone and masturbation? pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansmith View Post
I'm a male. 15 years of age. I have to accept I drank very little water when I was young.
When I was 12 years old, once my pee was red color (first time in my life). My doctor diagnosed me with microscopic hematurea. That day I had around 20 red cells in my urine. Later on I did urine tests every 3 months. My urine was perfectly normal colored but there were around 5 red cells every time. Sometimes the red cells wont be there and my urine would be completely normal.

I also have to say that I have been masturbating since I was 12. Sometimes I feel that when I masturbate the following urine test gives the red cells. However the doctors said that red cells were completely normal and some people are said to have around 5 red cells in their urine throughout their lifetime.

Finally now I am 15 years old and I just told you what happened from 3 years ago.
3 months back from present day I felt a lightning bolt of pain lash across my abdomen while I was sitting down. I came from my kidney (right or left not sure) and traveled to my right testicle. After that I started getting testicle pains for the rest of the day. The pain was mild and was only prominent when touched. It was not as unbearable as it would be if it were testicular torsion. I did an ultra sound scan of my testicles as the right one seemed to have a reduced blood flow. The next day the scan was repeated and the doctors found that blood flow had improved. The pain gradually receded. The testicle problem was no more.

Few weeks back from present day I started getting lower back pains (prominent in the right side). I did some blood tests (normal) and some ultra sound scans. I did not do any x rays. The ultra sound scan showed a tiny spec in my right kidney which the nephrologist identified as a probable kidney stone. However it was so tiny that he said that they were not going to operate on it nor were they going to crush it. They were hoping it would be washed out by the kidney and they told me to drink lots of water. As time went on my masturbating habit continued. I sometimes did once a day. Rarely maybe twice a day and sometimes thrice a week. The number of times I masturbated was totally random but I DID masturbate.

A few days back from present day I stretched myself because I was falling asleep (during the day) and my bladder was kinda full and I think the stretch pulled the bladder too tight or something and it hurt. It was my lower bladder at the point where my penis meets the body. Is it my prostrate that's hurting? I immediately went to the bathroom to urinate. I peed without any pain or anything. My pee was normal color.(whitish) After peeing I went and sat down on a chair and stretched myself again. This stretch too made my lower bladder hurt. This time my bladder was empty.I immediately googled my problem and I found out about the Proteus bacteria which could eventually lead to kidney infections and kidney failure. Do I have that bacteria? I have never had sex and I am still a virgin. I have never even had a girlfriend. I am totally scared and I always fear the worst so please don't write stuff that will make me wanna die.

I also want real answers, no jokes please. What is happening to me? Why do I keep on getting these pains in my bladder? I did an Ultrasound scan 3 months back as I told you earlier ... my bladder turned up normal in that one ... there was only a tiny spec in my right kidney. I do not have a family history for such problems and my urine has been the normal color for a long time. I have been completely normal and I have no other problems. Just this one. I also have to say that my lower back aches are concentrated towards the right side. The pain though does not seem to be coming from the kidney. It seems to be coming from the muscle which is way below the kidney and above the right buttock. and I think that's due to the fact that I am seated most of the time.

Are my problems related to the masturbation habit? Do you know any home remedies? Sometimes I feel like a normal person with NO problem. But then a problem crops up. I'm totally scared. Am I going to lose a kidney or something? I mean mankind is so developed but why cant they solve a simple problem like this? Or is it not that simple? I am drinking a lot of water now but I know I did not drink much at all when I was young (before I had red colored urine for the first time). The color of my urine is completely normal now and I only had reddish urine once in my life and that was what I told you earlier (when I was 12 yrs old).
How am I to survive with these scary problems. I am a shy person and don't like talking about private things like this.

Do I still have the tiny stone? How to I pass it out? Its been more that three months and if its there why does it not pass out?

I also have to mention I have a dermatological problem behind my knees. It scratches and feels very dry. However it is not a big problem for me and I already am using some creams for it. I do not think it is related to the kidney and bladder problem. Other than that I have no problems.

Please help me and god bless you all. I am really innocent and greatly in need of help.
I don't know much about male "plumbing", but it's probably a good idea to see a urologist, who specializes in problems like you are having...

Old 08-18-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
(male)

Aloha97 HB User

I am not a doctor or medical person. I have had kidney stones, and this does not sound like this is it. It can be the most painful thing known. It can be a pain of 10 on a scale from 1n -10.

Stones are formed in kidney. Yes, they are very, very small. They hurt when the stone goes through the tube leading into the bladder. Almost impossible to do, but jump down one step at a time to make it move. They can break it apart, but usually not necessary. It does not hurt the bladder. Once I may have noticed when peeing...but not even sure. All I know when it hits the bladder there is no more pain and passes out the penis. If you don't think this is what the pain is, see a doctor.

Old 08-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
(male)

shawn30 HB User

(I have no medical training and this is only an episode that happened to me.)

I had pain similar to yours for several years. The pain would radiate from my kidney to my testicles all the time. To make a long story short, I ended up having a testicular torsion. The other testicle was tied down to ensure no movement. Apparently, testicles can twist and untwist on their own. If a testicle does not untwist, it then becomes a medical emergency and must be surgically corrected. If you had a testicular torsion, you would have excruciating pain, so severe that you couldn't even stand up straight. At least, it was that way for me. As for the kidney stones, they pass through your plumbing and can cause radiating pain in the testicles. Drink fluids and stay hydrated to ensure it passes without incident.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
(female)

QueenieC HB User

Clearly, you have two separate issues. One is the kidney stone/pain and the other is questions about masturbating. I'm the mom of two teenagers, so I understand how hard it can be for you to talk to them about something like this. Here is a link that may help you -

http://men.*****.com/features/masturbation-5-things-you-didnt-know

If you can, speak to a parent or older family member (any older cousins??) about your feelings. You don't have to be this afraid. There are people who love and care for you who would be devastated to know that you are feeling so worried and so alone. They want to be there for you.
Best wishes to you.

Closed Thread