It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
(female)

reflector HB User
3 kidneys and pregnancy

Hello All,

My husband and I are hoping to try for a baby soon. I have three kidneys and was hoping to see whether anyone else has had three kidneys and has successfully managed to have a baby or whether there were any implications involved? I am aware that pregnancy can put pressure on the kidneys and was wondering if that was accentuated should you have three of them!

Many thanks,

Old 12-21-2010, 03:51 AM   #2
(male)

mkpulse HB User
Re: 3 kidneys and pregnancy

In my opinion its no type of kidney disease < edited > but for this you need to goto the a gynecologist because he is most qualified for suggesting you about pregnancies.

Last edited by hb-mod; 12-21-2010 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to mkpulse For This Useful Post:
reflector (12-21-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
(female)

SuzieJ HB User

Hi I too have three kidneys. I also have two children, one is now 22 and the other is 19. Both pregnancies were perfect and I was not even aware of the 3 kidneys when I was pregnant. I have three full size kidneys and both my babies were over 10 lbs in weight so no worries go for it and the very best of luck to you both.

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-14-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Old 08-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #4
(female)

Victoria Little HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflector View Post
Hello All,

My husband and I are hoping to try for a baby soon. I have three kidneys and was hoping to see whether anyone else has had three kidneys and has successfully managed to have a baby or whether there were any implications involved? I am aware that pregnancy can put pressure on the kidneys and was wondering if that was accentuated should you have three of them!

Many thanks,
I am a 32 year old female. I also have three kidneys I found out I was pregnant when I was 25 years old. I had no complications or any issues with the pregnancy or delivery. There is no implications with this so go on and get pregnant. It will be fine and your baby cannot have the same problems it's not hereditary.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #5
(female)

Dee32 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpulse View Post
In my opinion its no type of kidney disease < edited > but for this you need to goto the a gynecologist because he is most qualified for suggesting you about pregnancies.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #6
(female)

Dee32 HB User

I had three kidneys and didnot know it until I had my third baby. I had no problems with until my third baby that was because of female problems.

Dee

Reply Reply