It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
(male)

rickkcir HB User
Smile Passing Sand ( kidneys )

Hi,

My current situation started almost 2 months ago with a urinary infection, it took 2 rounds of antibiotics to get ( most ) of the infection cured. After going up and down I have discovered that I am passing sand and I can guarantee it is not fun. I'll be concise, the most important thing for me was to check if the infection was under control, 3 days before moving to Japan I got the results and the nurse told me that there was no serious infection, but yet there was infection traces. I am very careful with what I eat and wash my hands, wash and des-infect all foods. Passing sand ( kidneys ) means that the kidney is not in prime state and that the food we are eating isn't the best for us. I'll be concise, I am now drinking almost 4 liters of water very day, only touch meat twice a week, being my main diet integral rice, beans, vegetables and some fish. Tofu and soy are good, but any excess of proteins will cause more sand to come out through the urinary ( I am a man so through my penis, and it hurts a hell of a lot ) so if I eat "well" and drink a lot of water I feel better. I like hot and spicy foods very much and like coffee a lot, but now at least until my kidneys get well I have to "behave" . I am also working with foot reflexology ( massage ) on the kidney and bladder points in the foot. I am now looking for natural foods that can help my kidneys get better soon. I forgot to say that I was observing a lot of bubbles in my urine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread