It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
(male)

captain5822 HB User
kidney stones and groin pain

Hi I am a 53 year old male and been suffering with kidney stones for 23 years on and off , I never got back to normal after the first one although the symtoms were less at times ,the last one I passed was 2 years ago I still have aching right groin area and and what feels like an inflamed bladder and my right kidney fells like it has pressure with somtimes feeling like there is somthing swimming in it , sometimes I pee good somtimes not good , somtime I get up 6 times at night to pee, cant stand to ride in car for too long and I am pretty miserable ,Ct scan shows no stones but they think there might be a cist on left kidney , Is there anybody who has had a simular experience Thanks

The following user gives a hug of support to captain5822:
kyragroves (11-22-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
(male)

cbennett08 HB User
Re: kidney stones and groin pain

I have had what I think is almost the same problems. My right side has a dull ache and sometimes if I exercise lightly, the pain jumps to 200% worse and I get aching in my right testicle only.

This has been going on for over a year and a half. Docs have said there are no kidney stones, but the more I read, it seems like I do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
(male)

captain5822 HB User
Re: kidney stones and groin pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain5822 View Post
Hi I am a 53 year old male and been suffering with kidney stones for 23 years on and off , I never got back to normal after the first one although the symtoms were less at times ,the last one I passed was 2 years ago I still have aching right groin area and and what feels like an inflamed bladder and my right kidney fells like it has pressure with somtimes feeling like there is somthing swimming in it , sometimes I pee good somtimes not good , somtime I get up 6 times at night to pee, cant stand to ride in car for too long and I am pretty miserable ,Ct scan shows no stones but they think there might be a cist on left kidney , Is there anybody who has had a simular experience Thanks

Closed Thread