It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #31
(female)

Trinity12 HB UserTrinity12 HB User
Re: Possible Kidney Infection...?

Hi Cheetah,

Sorry to hear that you're still having so much pain! I hope that there's nothing wrong with your bowel! I've always had bowel issues myself. I was supposed to get a colonoscopy a long time ago but I chickened out. I'm sure yours will go fine! I'm glad to hear that your UTI is gone. Thanks for the info about the ensure and possible side effects of cipro. I thankfully don't have any problems with soy. I eat it a fair amount because I'm vegetarian. The foods I really have to avoid are tree nuts(severe allergy), strawberries(sensitivity), and grapefruit(can't have it while taking my blood pressure medication).

My shoulder has still been bothering me. I just think that it's just really sensitive since I have hurt it many times in the past. I've partially dislocated it a few times and also had deep tissue bruising on it.

My asthma has been acting up lately. I think it's because of all of the allergens outside and inside this apartment. The air in here isn't good at all and there's mold. I wish we could get out of the lease but we can't afford to move right now.

I have been feeling really run down and tired. No matter how much sleep I get. I'm getting bloodwork done on Thursday.

I hope that the colonoscopy finds out the cause of your pain! I really want you to feel better soon! (((hugs))) Thanks for keeping me updated!

Reply Reply

Tags
kidney, pain