It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
(male)

crobedizzycain HB User
Thumbs down pain near kidneys and stomach

recently had kidney infection then chicken poxs then i broke my nose i had opertaion about a week ago now i have sharp pain on both sides of my loin area and lower back i went to the doctors had a urine test but no infection the doctor said i have a stomach bug and dehydration and stress ..... but my kidney are geting wrose everyday im felling lighheaded sick stomach pain urine alot and diarrhea i aslo suffer from panic attack i have 2 or 3 a day and really stressed atm if thats helps ?im really scared pls can people give me some kind of a clue or hope !

Old 07-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
(male)

Deanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB User
Re: pain near kidneys and stomach

You have many symptoms of adrenal fatigue at its early stages. As for the polyuria, are you perhaps drinking more? You cannot determine your kidney function, for better or worse, on a daily basis. Chicken pox could stress your body, as could surgery.
I would look to take some vitamin supplement to combat the effects of stress on your body, as in the intake of B complex (B-50) and vit. C (1-5 gm, daily). Try to relax, and don't do things that will stress you out. I have the feeling that you might very well be recovering from body stress. There are teas and supplements you can take for stress, also. How is your sleep?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
(male)

crobedizzycain HB User

I've only been geting 3-5 hours asleep the last 3 nights and now the Well the pain is geting wrose I had a nose bleed yestoday and I've got bright red blood in my poo but my mum sed its from the nose bleed I'm takeing all the vitamims. I'm juat really worried

Old 07-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
(male)

Deanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobedizzycain View Post
I've only been geting 3-5 hours asleep the last 3 nights and now the Well the pain is geting wrose I had a nose bleed yestoday and I've got bright red blood in my poo but my mum sed its from the nose bleed I'm takeing all the vitamims. I'm juat really worried
The nose bleeds might be broken capillaries from your broken nose. Your blood in your bowels might not be anything to worry about, unless this happens over the course of a week or more.
Some cases of kidney infection can result in acute renal failure, however, I seriously doubt that this is your case. You'd be laid out if you had ARF, no doubt.
Your worst enemy right now is worry and the stress that accompanies this. Try to relax! Get some relaxing tea and hit the B vitamins, the C (which is quickly depleted when stressed). If your symptoms of loin pain, flank pain, etc., continue over the course of the next several days, then go to the ER!

Reply Reply