It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
(male)

shaunm HB User
I am frightened, can you please help me?

Hi,

For the last three weeks I feel slight pain in the right side bottom of my stomach. It all started after I ate chicken outside. Followed by which, I am having a slight pain in my right side chest when I wake up in the morning. I strongly believe that the chest pain and abdomen are related somewhat.

Nowadays, I don't feel the pain in the right side bottom of my stomach but a BURNING kinda feel which is not that high but a moderate.

Just as a note:
I had urine in red color and had a light pain the same abdomen area almost 1.5 years back. At the time I was told that it could be due to "kidney stones" or "UTI", but when I had the test no sign of UTI. So I didn't care much about it. After some days urine returned to normal and the pain had gone.

Am I going through any serious health problems? I Just want to know what is happening with me before seeing a medic. Your help is highly appreciated

Thanks a lot!

Old 07-19-2012, 03:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Cora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB UserCora1003 HB User
Re: I am frightened, can you please help me?

Pain is not a normal thing and you should see a doc. It sounds like it could be a kidney stone again, but I am not an expert. Get some professional help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #3
(female)

NaughtyElvis HB User
Smile Re: I am frightened, can you please help me?

I am certainly no doctor but to me it sounds like possible stones. Just out of curiosity, have you ever had your gallbladder checked? I have heard that can cause chest pain. The other symptons sound kidney stone-ish. I hope you feel better soon!!

Jen

Reply Reply