It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
(female)

alle71 HB User
Oxyelite Pro+problems

Over the past year and 1/2 I took Oxyelite Pro. I had great success. I took as directed taking a month off etc. I have had hypothroidism for about 3 years, my endo has never really been able to get my levels right, but when I started taking oxyelite pro they stabilized for a while, then started fluctuating again.

Back in April 2012, my symptoms started getting worse(I had been off Oxyelite for a few weeks). I went to my family doctor, he did blood work. My electrolytes and magnesium were non existent. He have me supplements and referred me to a nephrologist. My first appointment is Tuesday. I'm scared to death.
What should I expect? Has anyone else had problems with oxyelite? I have read about the 2 soldiers dying and some others also having liver problems.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
(male)

Deanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB User
Re: Oxyelite Pro+problems

I very much doubt your electrolytes and magnesium were non-existent! What are your symptoms with hypothyroidism? Are you suspecting kidney damage? I have hypothyroidism and some kidney insufficiency. Let us know what transpires!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
(female)

alle71 HB User

Hi Deanne,
Well since i spent 2 days in the hospital when my doctor called me on a Sunday evening at 6pm telling me to get to the hospital now. Then getting potassium, magnesium, and calcium through IV,I would say they were pretty non existent.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
(female)

alle71 HB User

Hi Deanne,
Well since i spent 2 days in the hospital when my doctor called me on a Sunday evening at 6pm telling me to get to the hospital now. Then getting potassium, magnesium, and calcium through IV,I would say they were pretty non existent.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:35 AM   #5
(male)

Deanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB User

My goodness! That is terrible! How were you able to function?! What was the root cause of all this deficiency? Was it thyroid related? This is an incredible story you are sharing. let us know how your your kidney function tests come out. Any information you share can make the lives of others better!

Old 08-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
(female)

alle71 HB User

Thanks Deanne, I have a abdominal ct scan tuesday and blood work etc., all next week.
The nephrologist told me in May my potassium level was 1.8 that's when I went in the hospital. I don't know how I was functioning, I teach high school and really did not have
much of a choice.

I will keep you posted and thanks for the concern.
alle

Old 08-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #7
(male)

Hickeyjosp HB User

Hey Alle-
I wanted to follow up on your posts from last year. My story is almost exactly the same. How have your progressed? Can I perhaps receive recommendations to profess in my own case?

Old 08-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #8
(male)

Hickeyjosp HB User

Any follow on this thread? I am working a very similar case.

Reply Reply