It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
(female)

rollinstone2 HB User
Angry Kidney stone disease

I am looking for other people who suffer with kidney stones to discuss what works and what doesn't for preventing kidney stones. I am beyond tired of dealing with them!!!! Its the worse pain I have ever felt in my life, not to mention almost everytime I get them, I have to have surgery or a procedure to get them removed. I was diagnosed with kidney stone disease in Oct, 2010 after being in ICU for 4 days and totally bounced around by doctors about what was going on. I am at the urologist at least once a month because of this and have been getting nothing but mixed answered and attitudes!!! I am really good at putting my foot down and demanding good treatment but I still have not been able to come up with some good preventative measures other than drinking lots of fluids and not drinking alcohol or pop. I have been waiting for urologist to get back to me on diet restrictions that will help prevent them as well. I need to discuss this condition with other people who truly understand because the longer I deal with this, the more it seems everyone around me is more annoyed of it than I am allowed to be. I do not live a life where I can be home sick from work or school and/or in the hospital every 6-7 months dealing with this!!!!

Reply Reply