It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
(male)

olly100 HB User
Kidneys or my ears?

OK about back in February time I had an extremely painful stomach, I was shivering and had a fever. But instead of going to the hospital, I managed to soldier it out in bed. I felt like my stomach was going to explode... I am not sure if this was because of my masturbation habits which at the time I used to perform 3-4 times a day all the time.... Anyway so I went to the Doctor the following day and talked to him about stinging pain when I urinated and tingling sensation in my calfs. I was prescribed with Omeprazole 20mg and continued to also masturbate. One day I felt unwell after taking a shower and then I went to sleep. I woke up, and I felt confused, panicked and I felt ultimately I was going to die... My eyes were extremely bloodshot red and well... I was saying my prayers. I am not sure if it was because of the reaction with the medicine or what I did to myself. So I survived since then and took a thyroid test, at first it came back with 5.9 tsh and then after exercising a lot 2.0 tsh... I haven't taken once since.

Anyway skip forward a few months from February to September, sometimes I have felt dizzy, had a buzzing noise in my head all the time at various pitched sounds, have constantly have had to urinate at night and hands feel like they are a bit swollen... Or its just my vision. When I urinate my veins seem to pop out in my hands, especially around the wrist area, the veins are visible in my hands and my back hurts below and I feel a spot or some kind of lump in the back. I've continued to have red bloody shot red eyes, panic attacks, minor seizures while sleeping and I feel incredibly dry inside, especially when I pass wind... I feel this is impacting me at work and I don't feel I can cope.... Are my kidneys failing? Because the Doc has just told me my urine is normal colour.

I feel so crazy right now, please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2012, 03:17 AM   #2
(male)

Deanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB UserDeanne1962 HB User
Re: Kidneys or my ears?

I am not sure if this was because of my masturbation habits which at the time I used to perform 3-4 times a day all the time..
I can see friction burns. Any chance of getting a CBC-7 blood test?

Last edited by Deanne1962; 09-05-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
(male)

olly100 HB User

I guess I can try and ask.
Today I felt OK ish at work.
Though I still have the buzzing/hissing noise in my head.
Is that linked to friction?
What did you mean by "I can see friction"?
I started drinking Cranberry Juice today. No results yet, as I just started out.
Thanks.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #4
(male)

"Though I still have the buzzing/hissing noise in my head.
Is that linked to friction?"
What?! How does rubbing your penis raw cause hissing in your ears?! If you think the two are related, then there is no amount of advice that can help you on this site! Btw, if your TSH was high, which might be indicative of a thyroid issue, no amount of exercise is going to lower it!

Last edited by Deanne1962; 09-05-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:34 AM   #5
(male)

olly100 HB User

I'll just get the cbc count and post back the results in 2 weeks time when I have an appointment.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
(male)

You should ask for a CBC-7, which will test your kidney, liver, and basic electrolyte levels. Only you know what is going on with your body; your doctor is not a mind reader. At your appointment, ask pointed questions, and try to come to the appointment well informed, beforehand. It will make your visit that much more fruitful. Good luck.

Reply Reply