It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
(male)

Kidneys On Fire HB User
Exclamation Will this ever go away, 7 years of living with large passable stones... Help me :(

New to board, name is Chris and I am a 28 male. I have been living with Chronic Kidney Stones for about 7 years now the largest one I have passed has been 8-1/2mm in size and they all are sharp and jagged as death. Recently I have been in severe pain (more than usual) the only way I can describe it is that I have a belt of nails wrapped around my waist and it keeps squeezing tighter and tighter the pain then extends down to my testicles thus making them feel like they are in a set of vice grips with someone stabbing them repeatedly with a knife. Ok I live in West Virginia and my primary care physician has been dealing with my kidney issues for about 5 of the 7 years... the other 2 years I basically lived in the E.R. So on the 24th of this month I got in so much pain that I could not deal with it anymore (I am prescribed 80mg of RoxiCodone per day) and it is barely making a dent.. So I went to the E.R and of course they can't give me I.v pain meds or anything because I always make it point to tell them I am on a Narcotics contract with my doctor..because there are so many damn junkies here,but they do X-rays and a C.t Scan read them and tell me that there is nothing wrong..(Mind you I am ******* blood,sweating,cannot sit up straight. SO they send me home with nothing but a damn bill for 1,350$ (I dont have insurance either which makes it all the more fun).. Well the next day at the E.r that I went to calls my cell phone and tells me that they re-read the CT and xrays and found a cyst on my left kidney and beside it was a "Lesion" but they did not see any kidney stones. Ok well they send the CT scans and Xrays to my PCP she looks at them see's the Lesion and cyst and low and behold also sees 9 possibly 10 Stones 8 to 9mm in size in my ureters and both kidneys...and says its going to be rough but I have to pass them all..Thank god the e.r actually refered me to a Uro,because I dont have insurance it makes it hard to get into anywhere that will do anything.My ? is this does anyone know what in the hell I can do to make these stop forming or to slow them down they are made of Calcium Oxalate. I have tried supplements,diet change and everything and none of that seems to be working. I have a wife and 3 children 12,7,and 2 I cannot work, this is tearing my life apart,my wife is supportive,but mentally for me it is seriously starting to break me down I can barely eat,cant have sex,basically cannot do anything and life is starting to seem like it is loosing purpose.. If anyone has any suggestions please share some info. Thanks and I am glad to have found this board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply