It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
(female)

Ladybelle11 HB User
Scared out of my mind

I had a no contrast ct scan on Monday and it showed a 2.5cm mass on my right kidney. Doctor wanted an ultrasound to clarify what is going on and it showed 4-5 cysts in my right kidney and 2-3 in my left. The large mass they think is complex not sure about the rest. Now they want a ct with contrast to make sure the are cysts. I am absolutely beside myself, I am a 33 yr old female who's never smoked although I am overweight. I would just like some reassurance if anyone has any to offer.

The following user gives a hug of support to Ladybelle11:
stoney932 (11-26-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
(female)

stoney932 HB User
Re: Scared out of my mind

Sure wish I had some words of wisdom to help you thru this Ladybelle11 but I don't. Just wanted you to know someone out there is praying for you and hope you get some news soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User
Re: Scared out of my mind

Ladybelle, what has your additional testing shown? I have a mass on my rt kidney, and my doctor wanted to just watch it and have ct scans every 6 months. Well then I lost my insurance for 2 1/2 years. Now tomorrow I go back finally for a ct scan and I'm scared!! I don't know what to expect. At least the good thing is my bloodwork and urine look good, so I'm hoping everything will be ok. Please keep me posted in how you're doing, ok??

Reply Reply