It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
(male)

dirtbikerider1 HB User
small kidney stone not passing

hello i am new to the board in need of some information, i am 20 years old i currently have a 2-3mm stone in my left kidney. i have been having kidney stones since i was 5 this will be my 5th or 6th kidney stone to pass, if it passes which seems impossible. i have been in a lot of pain almost everyday for 1 month, so much pain i have been vomiting, while drinking as much water as possible and trying every home remedy i found but i can NOT pass this stone. i went to the doctor 2 different times in the past month for kidney pain, the first time i went i had small amounts of blood in my urine. at the second appt there was nothing just the pain in my body and left my doctor questioning about the stone, got a cat scan soon after, 2-3mm stone is found. im pretty certain it is pain coming from my kidney because i have felt this pain before and when i drink anything except water such as coffee, soda, or alcohol, it causes extreme pain. i may feel slightly thirsty and feel extreme pain as if i have not drank water in days. i have had blood test that came back normal and my last stone were calcium.
i finally have an appt in 10 days. i have been to this doctor before for the reason and he keeps insisting it is not the stone because stones only hurt when they move through the urethra..... WELL why am i in so much pain?!
why can i not drink anything but water???

has anyone had this before or heard of anything like it???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply