It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
(female)

mustang8577 HB User
Question Kidney Failure

I have been having kidney failure and kidney infections. Now they think I need my gallbladder out. I just had my tube tide and my wisdom tooth taken out all in two months time. I am scared that I am not going to be able to go back to work. I have been out of work since may of last year and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?
The Kidney infections came first and i lost my job because i kept throwing up and i was pregnant during this. My doctor kept giving me antibiotics. I go to the hospital at least once every couple months for something. I feel like i am falling apart. I am having an ultrasound on my gallbladder and me liver tomorrow. The doctors think that my liver is not working and want to know for sure. They took blood and i have a lot of white blood cells in it but no infection that they can catch.

Last edited by mustang8577; 02-28-2013 at 09:04 AM.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: Kidney Failure

Since there is a wide range of severity with kidney failure, it helps to know how severe/mild it is. Do you know what caused the kidney failure? Repeat infections can do that, but which came first? And what is making you not able to work? If it looks like this will be a long term problem, I would consider applying for disability now, as it can take a year or two to get it approved. Some additional information might help others on the board be most helpful to you. Glad you found this resource and hope you find help here.

The following user gives a hug of support to ladybud:
mustang8577 (02-28-2013)
The Following User Says Thank You to ladybud For This Useful Post:
mustang8577 (02-28-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply