It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Kidney Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
(female)

Angelika9001 HB User
6mm hypodense lesion in kindey "no big deal"?

Hello. I am 41 years old and just received a message from my doctor about the results of my abdominal CT which are also available online from the hospital. She makes no statement about the fact that the radiologist found a 6mm hypodense region on my left kidney. I also have a 1cm granular cyst in my lung (maybe it has nothing to do with this) and was told that anything that shows up more than 3mm is a big deal with that years ago.

Last month I had symptoms of a UTI with no evidence of infection found in the lab reports. I assume it was just a fluke and went on with my life. Now I'm starting to wonder.

I called back and was told I "could follow up with my primary care doctor if I wanted" like it was no big deal. Am I over reacting or is it a big deal?

Reply Reply