It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
(female)

caangelxox HB User
how to get rid of knee clicking sound?

There is no pain involved, but it is annoying. I always have to walk a certain way everytime I hear it, so I won't hear it. I always think that if I hear it, I am walking wrong. Its more in my left knee than right knee when walking, but when squatting, its both.

I have been looking through a website trying to find a supplement that will get rid of the sound. When I typed I "quiet knee", it kept coming up with Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate Should I buy it? It will only be like 10 something bucks a month taking 2 pills a day and the Hyaluronic Acid is 100mg (for every 2 pills)

BioCell Collagen II® - 1000mg
Hyaluronic Acid - 100mg
Chondroitin Sulfate - 200mg
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II - 600mg

What I have been using for my joints is what my mom is using for her arthritis. I do not have that, but I am just taking it to help keep my cartilage strong and also hoping it would get rid of my knee clicking. I have not noticed much of a difference since taking them. Maybe less sore after a hard workout in the gym or activity, but thats about it. My mom claims that her knees do not click or bother her anymore when going up and down the stairs. For me, the same thing should happen. I should not be hearing any clicking when going up and down the stairs. When I go up and down fast and same with running and sprinting, I do not hear anything. I also hear the clicking sound when I squat. What my mom uses is Move Free Advanced Triple Strength 2x more effective at comforting sore joints by Schiff (red bottle)

Should I buy the product by Doctors Best or is there anything else you recommend? (really good ratings as well [77 reviews] and its all customer reviews. I always go by ratings when buying things and even ratemyprofessor to pick my college classes because I am very picky.)

By the way, I have been taking the pills my mom is taking for about 6 weeks or so (don't quite remember, but I asked my mom and that is what she thinks).

Last edited by caangelxox; 07-26-2008 at 09:48 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #2
(female)

brianna6687 HB User
Re: how to get rid of knee clicking sound? (what supplement)

Proper rest will be of a great advantage in easing of muscle pain.

Closed Thread