It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
(female)

nicola89 HB User
I have a lot of problems with my knees

I have a lot of problems with my knees, and have done fpr the last 9 years started when i was about 10 or 11 and im 19 now. My knees won't straoghten sometimes give out on me and they cause alot a pain especially if walking alot and also when i kneel they dislocate, last time one of them dislocated i was in absolute agony i could not move my leg at all and was screaming at the top of my lungs. i have been to the doctors and told them but they didnt even ,look at them or check them and said that my knee capd were too loose and i would grow out of it yet it still happens. please help

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Desperately need advice!!!! Multiple problems!!! sussyqueed2 Back Problems 9 12-09-2009 11:58 PM
Knee Problems.... don't know what to do.. please help! Dario04 Knee & Hip Problems 0 09-05-2007 06:25 PM
Too young for these problems??? ahewitson217 Knee & Hip Problems 4 03-27-2007 11:32 AM
Who has had their knee/knees replaced and now has back problems? Lgrove Back Problems 2 12-20-2006 05:59 AM
possible thyroid problems? nmlb Thyroid Disorders 18 08-15-2005 08:22 PM