It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
(female)

waltzingmatilda HB User
bone pain after total knee 15 months

At the urging of my husband and daughter I have now entered the realm of computers! Please forgive me if I make mistakes, typing is not my strong point! I've had both knees replaced, my first knee 15mos ago and my second knee 7 mos ago. I had alot of difficulties with my 1st knee. I had excessive scar formation which had to broken up under sedation. pain, especially at night is a constant. Lately, the pain has gotten worse. When I turn over in bed the pain can be excurciating. My other knee which was replaced 7 mos ago can be painful too, but not like this! I'm a nurse who works for the army, it is very difficult to get into see the ortho drs due to the high volume of injured soldiers. The pain is a deep bone pain that is located below the knee about 1-2 inches. there isn't any redness or swelling which would indicate inflammation. Is there any body out there who has had this much pain after a year?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread