It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
(female)

elainefowen HB User
knee surgery

Need the truth about arthritis in the knees. What are the options, how long recovery, what to expect, what different ways to treat this, first without surgery or what? What about acupuncture?

Old 06-24-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: knee surgery

Hi, I'm Jenny and I've had 14 knee surgeries. I think there's been no action on your request as whole books are written about the questions you've asked. Can you narrow it down a little? Can you tell us what's wrong with your knees and what has been advised? Your age would help too. A young person with knee arthritis is going to be treated differently from an older person(say age 50 up).

There are so many options these days depending on the problem that we need a place to start and that means a little more detail.

gentle hugs..........Jenny

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread