It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
(male)

tjb101084 HB User
Unhappy Recent Left Hip Pain Im to young for this

Recently (2 weeks ago) I started having pains in the very lower part of my back almost by the tailbone. This pain consisted of restricted movement. I play it off as I slept wrong. As it started to feel better another pain arised. Pain in my left hip more specific it the hip to leg joint or just below it, hard to tell. This pain has certain movements restrictions and when rising from a sited position the pain spikes and I have to wait or slowly move my left leg till the pain subsides. Although I still feel it while I walk. Other symptoms are a bruise like feeling around the left buttocks area. No discoloration nor firmness, heat, or informality of any kind. I have not had any sudden impact or other wise injury to that area but the more I say it will heal on its own it seams to get worse. My question is I only will have one day away from my work to see a doctor. Who should I see? My insurance doesnít require a referral and I know my doc will just refer me out Iím just not sure where to. Any ideas or advice?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Orthopedic Surgical Experience-Recent Rainbowapple Foot & Ankle Problems 5 06-01-2010 12:34 AM
Recent fall down the stairs-need some guidance NICKI312 Back Problems 0 10-12-2009 06:11 PM
Recent MRI since surgery to fix part of the neck problems..trying to figure out the.. skych Spinal Cord Disorders 0 02-07-2008 05:34 PM
Anyone have recent surgery? poopoopadoop Spinal Cord Disorders 7 07-03-2007 08:52 AM
Anyone know if there's been any recent advances in the research of myotonia? AnaR Muscular Dystrophy 1 08-20-2006 01:16 AM

Tags
hip pain bruise leg joint