It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
(male)

ghreef HB User
knee pain when folding in knee

Hello! I'm concerned due to a fairly new knee pain I've been experiencing. I've never had any issues before with my knees. I haven't been very kind to them - 10+ years of soccer in my youth and I was a catcher for baseball for about 6 years (little league etc...). Beyond that I would say the usual stress - skiing, snowboarding, running, playing all that jazz. For the past year or so (I'm 32 now) I've found that I can't fold my left leg inlike sitting "indian style" (crossed leg) or the half version where I just bring the left heel in towards my groin. (I'm sure you get the idea) Whenever I do that and bend past the 90 degree point I instantly get a dull pain just on the inside of my knee cap almost in the deepest part of the indent found there (when not folded). The longer I keep the knee/leg in that position the more the pain increases. I tend to not leave my leg like that since I'm not a fan of increasing pain and I'm sure it's a sign that something's not right. I figured it would go away after a while but it hasn't and now I'm wondering if it's a tell tale sign of anything. If it helps, I'm a righty but close to ambidextrous so I usually use this leg as the support leg.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
(female)

lwhite HB User
Re: knee pain when folding in knee

I'm interested to see the feedbacks on this post. Looks like you had 18 but I don't see a link or a way to access the replies. Am I mistaken that there has been replies made to this post?

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply