It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
(female)

Hockey Chick HB User
Unhappy Left (Inner Knee) Pops out

I play Ice hockey and last year during practice, I went down for a butter fly. While going down, my left knee popped. While Trying to get back up, my left knee really really really really hurt and starting acing. I went home and iced my knee. Ever since that though, when I kneel or bend my knee and put pressure on my knee in a certain way, its like my lower left ( Tib and Fib top Joint) like pops out Eversion. The only way to get it back is to bend my leg. It hurts soooo bad! I'll have to keep my leg straight and not bend it for like the rest of the day. I don't know what I did, but I have hockey now this year. I wanted some input of what it may be. Hockey is my life so I do not want any surgery that will prevent me for playing. Any Suggestions or ideas of what I did to it?

Last edited by Hockey Chick; 08-11-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Reply Reply

Tags
acl rehab, dislocation, knee injury, torn ligament