Knee MRI Results - help!
I'm hoping someone can interpret these MRI results for me? Synovial fluid analysis was non-inflammatory but there was a lot of fluid! I've been in pretty severe pain for about a year and have difficulty doing normal things like getting up and down out of chairs, off the floor, etc...I have lupus but I have a feeling that these issues are not related to my autoimmune problem.
Right Knee Impression:
1. Minimal degenerative meniscal changes without meniscal tear or acute internal derangement. Crucial and collateral ligaments are intact.
2. Small to moderate joint effusion and synovial plica without occult marrow pathology.
3. Relative anatomic patellar positioning with localized central ridge full-thickness chondral deficits/chondromalacia and mild medial facet chondral fissuring.
Left Knee Impression:
1. Mild degenerative meniscal changes without meniscal tear or acute internal derangement. Crucial and collateral ligaments are intact.
2. Moderate joint effusion with patellofemoral recess loose body formation.
3. Anatomic patellar position with moderately extensive chondromalacia.
4. Trace reactive marrow edema/bone bruising posterior lateral tibial plateau without osteochondral injury or plateua depression.
Thanks for your help!