It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
(female)

LottaNaLynx HB User
Pelvic pain, hip pain, I don't know what to call it?

I have been having this pain on what they say is my hip bone for two years come March 2013. It started one day after I got done working out (March 2011) and it comes off and on. It seems to get worse with my menstrual cycle but I honestly am clueless. I have had a CT done on my lower abdomen and they found nothing. They sent me (starting Dec. 2011) to chiropractors for four months, then to physical therapy for another three months, then I got to feeling somewhat better to have it get worse again. In November, my doctor booked me an appointment with the pain clinic which sent me back to the chiropractor. It seemed to get better for a while just to get worse again. I am tired of being in pain. I have scheduled more appointments with doctor but I am at a loss. Lately, I have been extremely stressed which seems to make it worse plus I have been having stomach pains (which could be stress related). Which has been accompanied with diarrhea and I seem to feel better after going but I am at a loss. Getting frustrated and worried that it could be something worse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #2
(female)

planonnp HB User
Re: Pelvic pain, hip pain, I don't know what to call it?

Hello, I have had an exercise induced injury that took 2 yrs to go away. Overstretched muscle, tendon or ligaments may not show up on any imaging studies. All they could tell me is you don't have arthritis. Stress definitely increases pain. Work on all the things they tell you to do in stress management classes.... eat healthy, sleep enough, get all your needs met, (spiritual, physical, mental) make any changes you need to make - like new job, rid toxic relationships, make any house or car repairs that are worrisome. Lyrica is good for stress related pain, but there are side effects you may not want to risk. Good luck to you. Have faith, the body heals itself and you will too. If that diarrhea is frequent try some coconut macaroons.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
hip, hip pain, pelvic, pelvic pain, stomach pain