It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2005, 10:41 PM   #1
(female)

ozchick HB User
White stuff in corners of eyes

I had lasik yesterday, went back today, doc says everything OK but a bit more inflammation in one eye, so gave me eyedrops to be taken every hour today till bed. When I have looked in the mirror I noticed white stuff in the corner of my eye that is more inflamed. What is it? Should I be worried - I see him again Monday.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2005, 02:47 PM   #2
(female)

Ocala Writer HB User
Re: White stuff in corners of eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozchick
I had lasik yesterday, went back today, doc says everything OK but a bit more inflammation in one eye, so gave me eyedrops to be taken every hour today till bed. When I have looked in the mirror I noticed white stuff in the corner of my eye that is more inflamed. What is it? Should I be worried - I see him again Monday.
I had LASIK on Tuesday, the Dr. gave me 2 different types of eyedrops every 4 hours, one of them leaves a white goo in the corners of my eye. It might be the medicine, but I'm no Dr. so I would call their office.
: )
D

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2005, 05:11 PM   #3
(female)

PRODGIRL HB User

Are you taking Pred Forte for the steroid?
They will leave white goop in your eyes.
I am on it now - post enhancement 1 week.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:17 PM   #4
(female)

ozchick HB User

Yes I am using Pred Forte

Thanks for the info - it is the cause of the white goo, as it is only in one eye that I am using it and the same eye has the white stuff.

I am seeing the doc again tomorrow, anyway

thanks

Old 12-05-2005, 11:47 AM   #5
(female)

PRODGIRL HB User

my dr told me that it tends to build up wherever it really feels the need to as well.
i only have the goop in my right eye. maybe one has different wrinkles,folds,pockets or something?!

i go to my dr tomorrow as well so i will inquire and see what answer they tell me this time !

Closed Thread