It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Learning Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2004, 09:55 PM   #1

itsantseason HB User
Question i know this is probably ridiculuous but..

i was just wondering if i had a learning disorder or just really bad memory ok here are my thoughts or whatever i shoudl call them the minute i learn something its gone!! it goes away just like that poof!! even if i try etremely hard to learn something i cant like one time i took so many notes and payed extra attention to everything on nazi germany like a few months ago and now i know absolutely nothing except for uhm whats his name hitler! and when i try writing with my left hand it automatically goes backwards and when i think of things i get my thoughts in backwards too like names and such im hoping i just have really bad memory or something but i really dont know maybe someone perhaps could help me? that would be nice any thoughts would be appreciated as long as they are posite i dont like negative thoughts thanks!!

Old 08-17-2004, 02:29 PM   #2
(female)

ssborrow HB User
Re: i know this is probably ridiculuous but..

You may have a learning disorder, and if so, there is help for you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Brother in a Downward Spiral, Don't Know What to Do... cmpgirl Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics 33 09-17-2008 08:05 AM
Disappointed and hurt, but at least I know ElfieNLynx Trying to Conceive (TTC) 2 01-06-2007 01:50 PM
How do you know if you're too clingy? redsoxgirl2418 Relationship Health 7 07-24-2006 02:23 PM
People ask what's wrong, but not even I know what's wrong. A.J. Depression 3 11-08-2005 03:53 AM
Hi moms and dads, just want to let you know what is going on KFld Addiction & Recovery 32 07-15-2005 04:46 PM