It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Learning Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2005, 03:04 PM   #1
Inactive

swanseaboy HB User
Exams!

Hello all i am 16 years old and have no learning disabilities what-so-ever, but i have a massive problem with exams, i am an intelligent person but when it comes down to exams i can never motivate myself to study and i find exams very hard, if i want to try to pass them i really need help!

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2005, 06:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Exams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanseaboy
Hello all i am 16 years old and have no learning disabilities what-so-ever, but i have a massive problem with exams, i am an intelligent person but when it comes down to exams i can never motivate myself to study and i find exams very hard, if i want to try to pass them i really need help!

Thanks!
I just wanted to say I have the same problem. Do you have a lot of anxiety while taking a test? I know I do and I can sure use some help on this issue. Sorry I'm no help but I can sure relate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2005, 06:37 PM   #3
Inactive

swanseaboy HB User

Im an intelligent person but in exams i dont do very well and its so anoying, im good in class etc but then exams are such a dissapiontment!

Old 03-24-2005, 06:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanseaboy
Im an intelligent person but in exams i dont do very well and its so anoying, im good in class etc but then exams are such a dissapiontment!
OHMY GOSH, ME TOOOOO!!!!! I think it's test anxiety. I'm going to see a tutor today and I'm going to ask him how to eliminate test anxiety. I think it helps to take deep breaths and all that but it sure don't help me.

Last edited by Jess75; 03-24-2005 at 06:40 AM.

Old 03-24-2005, 06:11 PM   #5
Inactive

swanseaboy HB User

I just think exams arent for me, i need something without exams that i can do and get qualifications, but if i want a degree i need to take exams

Closed Thread