It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Leukemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
(female)

prodigal HB User
Suggestion from CLL patient: I see lots of views but few replies

Please do not take offense, because I simply want to offer a suggestion. I am on an entirely different board (not related to health) that is quite active. After almost four years on that board, I felt I had gotten all I needed as far as support. I also made some good friends as a result of sharing my struggles and strengths.

There are lots of scared, hurting, confused people who suffer from different forms of leukemia. Reading threads and thinking, "Well, that doesn't apply to me," may indicate that you need to re-read the thread and think about ways you could share you experience, strength, and hope with someone who is concerned about their condition.

Health boards such as this are oftentimes places people go for emotional support or just to vent. I hope folks here will consider "talking" a bit more. Yes, I understand that many of you may feel really sick and tired of being sick and tired - but your personal experiences could be an invaluable help to others.

Please consider my suggestion, and thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to prodigal For This Useful Post:
Teener11 (01-13-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
(female)

vigette HB User
Re: Suggestion from CLL patient: I see lots of views but few replies

Thank you for that! You are sooo rigth! and thankyou for taking the time to respond to my post!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread