It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Leukemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
(female)

SoManyFeelings HB User
Elevated Lymphocyte Blood Levels - Need Your Insight

Hi all ... for over the past 3 years my blood work up has shown elevated lymphocytes (46%) and lymphocyte counts (3.2%) and now low neutrophils in all my tests, approx. 7 times and all high ... however, my actual WBC count is fine at 6.9% ... I am thinking about seeing a hematologist because of the lymphocytes being elevated for over 3yrs.. and also years back my lymphs were in the 20%'s. Please anyone, would love to hear your insight, thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
(female)

bphillips1973 HB User
Re: Elevated Lymphocyte Blood Levels - Need Your Insight

My husband's labs have always been like that, he was recently diagnosed with CLL(leukemia) I think going to see a hemotoligist would be a good idea.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
(male)

AMLFLT3BILL HB User

HI! It doesn`t hurt to go see one. It`s neever to early

Old 05-27-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
(male)

silverandsand HB User

When in doubt, put your mind at ease by either calling and asking for clarification, or get a second opinion.

Last edited by silverandsand; 05-27-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:38 AM   #5
(female)

SoManyFeelings HB User

Hi all, thanks so much for your posts ... I saw a hematologist a week ago and she ordered a lot of blood workup ... unfortunately, she said that it can take up to a month to get it all back ... anyway, she did mention to me about possibly having CLL and is taking a precursor to see if that's it ... also, she said elevated lymphocytes for extended yrs could be due to a parasite and it could possibly be that. Anyway, I'm trying now to get my appt. earlier than 7/8 ... having to wait so long for the results is excruciating! Thanks again for your posts

Closed Thread