It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Leukemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
(female)

mary234 HB User
do i have it?

In the past month, I have noticed that I seem to be bruising more easily than I had in the past, especially on my arms and legs. I am also tired all the time, no matter how much I sleep. About two weeks ago I started experiencing headaches on the left side of my head, and also have had a neck ache also on my left side, for about the same amount of time. I often feel a little dizzy or woozy when I stand up. My left arm and leg also hurt. I also noticed that my lymph node on the right side of my neck seems to be swollen. I also have been experiencing some pain near and under my chest. I know that many of these are symptoms for leukemia. I got a CBC done about three weeks ago and my white blood cell, red blood cell, platelet count and everything else was in the normal range. In spite of that, is it still possible that I have leukemia?

Old 08-13-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
(male)

RANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB UserRANDOL HB User
Re: do i have it?

Hi Mary most of what you discribed may be some form of Leukemia,I was 5 years old when i had mine but my mom doesnt remember what kind i had but been reserching on it and findind alot of info on it. Are you very active and get out much when experiensing your symtoms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread