It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Leukemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
(female)

Ash24740 HB User
Unusual bruises popping up, help!

hey guys, sorry if this is being posted in the wrong spot, wasn't sure where to put it, but I am really worried. I've been noticing lately that I have been getting random, non painful, dark bruises showing up on my hand, arms and legs, and I am sure that I haven't hit them or bumped them into anything. I am completely stumped as to what would cause these random bruises showing up and I am a little worried.

Please help!

Last edited by Ash24740; 02-04-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
(female)

mom2dotNjimmy HB User
Re: Unusual bruises popping up, help!

Hi,

Just wanted to reach out to you and see how you are doing. I am new here and am searching for direction as I too have found myself with unexplained bruising on my legs for about 6 months now, I have petechia on my legs, chest and arms but not in clusters, I get really bad headaches on only the left side and have really bad bone pain on my legs and my wrist. My CBC's always come back normal and Dr wont give me any explanation, they always say everything looks normal and that I just bruise easily, but I know there is more to this and am afraid they wont catch it until it is too late.

Hope you have found an answer to your question. Have you had any tests done? Have they also told you everything looks normal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread